2. Brush very dilute red paint over the damp page - play with moving the paint around on the page.
3. While the page is drying, freehand or trace a selection of hearts on the printed page.
4. Take the rubber stamp with an abstract design and a red ink pad, and lightly stamp the design over the background to make it more interesting.
5. Paste the hearts onto the page.
6. Outline each heart with a pen, draw lines to connect the hearts, and tie them together with a bow.
a page of public domain print
piece of watercolor paper
red ink pad
rubber stamp (abstract design – nothing too specific)