2. Cut a piece of clear plastic slightly taller than the drawing.
3. Tape the plastic to the edge of the drawing to keep it still.
4. Trace over the main elements of the design with the marker.
5. Remove the plastic and check to see if you have missed anything.
6. Draw in any missing lines.
7. Write "You are here" and draw an arrow from it to the right.
8. Trim the plastic to the finished size.
9. Use it in your book, and align the arrow to the place you will resume reading next time.
sheet of clear plastic film
image to trace
If you enjoyed making this project, please consider making a donation towards more supplies for future projects!