2. Along the long edges make small marks 3 3/4" in from each end
3. Mark 2" down from the top on the outer most edges
4. Draw a line from this point to the nearest mark at 3 3/4"
5. Cut off these two triangles
6. Lay the napkin and plastic cutlery in the center
7. Wrap the side parts in to the middle, overlapping them over the cutlery
8. Using 2 pieces of double sided tape secure the flaps over the cutlery
9. Take a piece of the wide clear tape and put it on the front lower edge leaving approximately half dangling
10. Flip it all over, and pull the dangling tape up and stick it on the back
11. Turn your holder back and admire your handiwork!
12. (Then make more so you have enough for all your guests!)
12″x12″ scrapbook paper of your choice, cut in half
double sided tape
wide clear tape
If you enjoyed making this project, please consider making a donation towards more supplies for future projects!