2. Cut out your letters leaving just a little of the background color visible around each letter.
3. Lay out your bunting pages in a pattern you like.
4. Lay out your letters on the bunting, leaving a blank pennant between words to make it easy to read.
5. Measure a piece of twine the finished length you want plus 3 feet for tying the bunting up.
6. Mark the center point and also the outer limits if you have width constraints.
7. Glue the letters to the pennants.
8. Lay the pennants out on the floor by the piece of twine you cut.
9. Find the center one or two, and then space the pennants out, working from the center to the outside edge.
10. Fold the top inch of the pennant in half, and put glue along the fold.
11. Starting with the center pieces, stick the twine into the fold at the top of a pennant and then fold the edge with the hole over it, pressing to seal firmly.
12. When you have worked out to one edge, return and work out to the other edge, checking that the message is still making sense.
13. Hang your bunting up and enjoy your handiwork!
Recollections BOHO Banner Paper Pad in the color of your choice (Available from craft stores)
Twine 3′ longer than your finished banner length
Printer and paper if you plan to add a message