2. Scroll through the fonts you have installed and pick the version that most appeals to you.
3. Add a background color or image if you wish, and print to fit on a 4" square.
4. (If you can fit two across a page, you are pretty close for size!)
5. Cut it out with a small margin all the way around.
6. Add a layer of Modge Podge to the front of the canvas.
7. Place the printout on top, and quickly move it so it is centered.
8. Flip the canvas over and carefully trim off the excess print.
9. (Don't cut too close to the canvas or you can cut into it. Don't ask me how I know!)
10. Flip back to the front and cover with a sealing layer of Modge Podge.
11. Put it on waxed paper to dry.
12. Add 3-4 more layers of Modge Podge to make the surface waterproof.
13. For extra bonus add small circles of felt as "feet" to the back.
4″ square thin white canvas panel (sold in sets of 4 in craft stores)
Art work with typographic detail, e.g. “&”