2. Cut it out with a small margin all the way around.
3. Draw diagonal lines across the square and cut along them.
4. If you want to be creative, this is the point when you can the shapes even smaller!
5. Lay out your design on the table so you can see where all the pieces go.
6. Add a layer of Modge Podge to the front of the canvas.
7. Place the pieces of scrapbook paper down, carefully matching the edges, but not overlapping them.
8. Flip the canvas over and carefully trim off any excess paper.
9. Flip back to the front and cover with a sealing layer of Modge Podge.
10. Put it on waxed paper to dry.
4″ square thin white canvas panel (sold in sets of 4 in craft stores)
Modge Podge or PVA glue
double sided scrapbook paper or card