2. Cut your background paper to 9" square so it will fit the frame.
3. Remembering to leave about 1/2" margin at the edges, arrange your roses on the background.
4. Glue them down.
5. Insert the shadowbox "sleeve" into the frame.
6. Turn the background over and lay it gently onto the top or the shadowbox "sleeve" edges.
7. Turn it over gently to check you like what you see, and make any changes.
8. Put the back board over the background paper and fasten the metal clips over the board.
9. You are ready to hang your picture on the wall!
2 sheets 12″ scrapbook paper – one double sided for the flowers, one plainer for the background
4 paper roses made from 6″ squares of double sided scrapbook paper – read how to make them here
hot glue gun
9″ square shadow box frame (mine came from IKEA)