2. Open up the paper and do the same in the opposite direction.
3. When you open the paper up you should have 16 rectangles each 3” x 3” in size.
4. Cut two covers from the cardboard, each 3.25” x 3.25”
5. Cut two rectangles from the scrapbook paper, each 4” x 4”. Glue one side of each piece of card, and center in on the back of the scrapbook paper.
6. Fold the edges in, mitering the corners, and stick down the edges.
7. Make a label for the front cover telling what your book is about, and stick it onto one cover.
8. When your page has dried, use the diagram below to layout and then cut the lines to form your 16 “pages”.
9. Take your page 1 and glue it to the inside in the front cover.
10. Fold the pages up until they form a book, using the diagram to know when to turn a corner.
11. Stick the back of the final page onto the inside of the back cover.
12″x12″ sheet of scrapbook paper
cardboard 6.5” x 3.5”
scrapbook paper for decorating the covers
Paper folding layout: