2. Punch your design so you get two shapes with each punch.
3. Cut about 1/2" double-side tape and wrap it around the first bulb.
4. Stick one shape to one side of the bulb.
5. Then the second shape on the opposite side, aligning the edges of the shape if possible.
6. Keep adding tape and two shapes to your light bulbs.
7. Insert the batteries and turn the lights on.
battery powered string of LED lights (not old-style lights, they get hot and could catch on fire!)
colored vellum (semi-transparent paper)
paper punch with a design about 1″ in size
double sided tape