2. Fold the square into quarters.
3. Cut around the open corners to approximate a quarter circle.
4. Unfold the circle and make one cut into the center.
5. Gently roll one edge of this cut around the base of the first LED light bulb.
6. Keep the paper tight at the bottom and loose at the top.
7. Use a glue stick to hold the end of the paper in place.
8. Cut a tiny piece of tape and use it to stick the bottom of the "petals" to the base of the LED light bulb.
9. Either using all the same color, or multiple colors, keep doing this along the length of the string of light bulbs.
10. Put the batteries into the pack and enjoy the pretty display of pansy lights!
battery powered string of LED lights (not old-style lights, they get hot and could catch on fire!)
crepe paper streamers from a dollar store