2. Add paste to one narrow open edge, and bring the other end over and stick it down. (Don't fold the crease.)
3. While the paste dries punch 2 large circles of the main paper for the ears.
4. Punch 5 middle sized black circles.
5. Punch 2 small white circles.
6. Cut 4-6 narrow strips of black paper for the whiskers.
7. Cut 1 longer, tapered piece of black paper for the tail.
8. Stick 2 of the middle sized pieces to the largest pieces for the ears.
9. Stick the two smallest circles to two middle sized circles for the eyes.
10. Use a marker to add the centers of the eyes.
11. Gently curl the tail piece between your fingers.
12. Stick the whiskers to the center of the final middle sized circle.
13. Stick the ears and then the eyes onto your mouse.
14. Stick the whiskers close to the front.
15. Stick the tail on to the back.
16. Admire your work!
1.5″x6″ piece of card stock of your choice
black card stock
white card stock
3 different sized circle punches