2. Fill the cavities of one silicon mold with hot glue - but try not to over fill
3. Let the glue set completely - it will be very hot!
4. Pop the shapes out of the molds
5. Use the X-acto knife to trim off any stray bits of dried glue
6. Color the shapes depending on your end use. I used Sharpie markers as I was aiming for a lighter fill, but nail polish or model paint would give a more intense and more thorough color.
7. Use the shapes as they are, or stick onto earring backs or hair barrettes to make instant decorations for a child!
Hot glue gun and high temp glue sticks
Silicon molds – often sold for use with modelling clay (must be made of silicon or they will melt!)
Sharpie markers, nail polish, spray paint or modeling paint