2. Cut out even more - you WILL need them!
3. Use the foam brush to apply Modge Podge to the first quarter of the box lid.
4. Quickly stick you paper shapes into the Modge Podge.
5. When the top is lightly covered with shapes, apply another layer of Modge Podge and allow the lid to dry.
6. (Use a hairdryer to speed this up!)
7. Go back and add another layer of Modge Podge and then add more shapes. Start overlapping the first layer.
8. Allow some of the shapes to go over the edge and wrap to the sides.
9. Use your fingers to smooth out any air bubbles and press down any edges that are not flat.
10. Keep adding layers of Modge Podge and layers of shapes until you are happy with the result.
11. (Technically in decoupage every trace of the underneath color should be invisible, but eh decision lies with you!)
12. When you have finished, let the lid dry completely - in the air this time.
13. Put the lid on the box and admire your handiwork!
Cardboard storage box (often on sale in craft stores for $2)
Paper with colors you like
Foam brush to apply Modge Podge
If you enjoyed making this project, please consider making a donation towards more supplies for future projects!