2. I tried on the flip flops to test the position of the charms - you don't want sharp points going into your toes as you walk!
3. Since the Gorilla glue I had purchased for sticking metal to plastic was completely useless I had to be creative!
4. With the markers create a wave along each arm of the flip flop, then go back and add a dot in each dip in the waves - or draw any pattern you desire!
5. Heat the glue gun and apply a good blob of glue in the center of the V on the first flip flop.
6. Gently press in the charm, taking care no to touch the hot glue
7. Repeat for the second charm
A pair of plain flip flops
Glue gun (not Gorilla glue!)
Multi-purpose glue sticks
Markers for painting on plastic
Charms (The ones in this link are 2/3 the size of the 1″ ones I found in Michael’s)
Small pliers to remove link from charm – if needed