2. There are far fewer free templates in this section, so you will have to be more creative and look for a layout you think you can use.
3. I found one for a cooking graphic, but liked the layout.
4. Find and upload a photo that fits your theme.
5. Click on the existing photo, then drag in your new photo.
6. (I opted to use one large photo, but could have selected two photos.)
7. Change the text - and size and color as appropriate.
8. Change the background color using the Colorzilla extension to pick out a color to reuse. It saves a 6 digit code that you can then paste into the + color box to use.
9. I then decided to change the border color around the text box, and picked up the gold from the tin.
10. I then opted to change the text color too, to reflect the gold.
11. Download the file for web.
12. When you upload it to your site or Facebook, don't forget to add the url for the page you want people to go to when they click on your image.
internet access to get to https://www.canva.com
install the Colorzilla extension for Firefox or Chrome browers to help you pick the exact colors you want