2. Flatten the paper and cut to a size that leaves 1/2" border all around. Stick it onto the card front.
3. Using butterfly paper punches, cut out a series of butterflies. I used two butterfly shapes for each finished butterfly on the card. Aim for an uneven number of butterflies.
4. Arrange the butterflies on top of the background, after deciding what the focal point will be - where they flying?
5. Stick down the butterflies along the central area, and fold the wings upwards so they look as though the butterflies are in motion.
6. You can add a written message on the card if you wish, and your name and a copyright date on the back!
Pre-folded blank card and matching envelope – readily available in craft stores and online.
Paper punches with butterfly shapes that you like ( I used these small, medium, & large punches.)
Glue stick or PVA glue
Optional – paper crimper