2. Now cut a spiral that begins narrow but averages .5-.75" wide. Make it deliberately uneven!
3. Cut the very tip off the start, then start to roll up the paper. (I used a wooden stick to do the first few rounds.
4. KEEP THE ROLL MUCH LOOSER THAN YOU THINK!
5. Add glue every few inches to stop the roll from unfurling.
6. At the middle add lots of glue and stick the base of the flower to it, and wrap any extra paper to seal the rose.
7. Now make a second one that is even looser, and more flower-like!
squares of paper – old book pages or any other paper – 4.5-6″ in size
hot glue gun
If you enjoyed making this project, please consider making a donation towards more supplies for future projects!